Recruitment fairs run throughout the year and are a great way for employers to meet students and graduates face to face.
Career Fairs 2019
Career Fairs 2018
- Part-time Jobs and Volunteering: 03 October 2018
- Acoustics, Audio & Video Engineering: 10 October 2018
- School of the Built Environment: 17 October 2018
- Computing, Science & Engineering: 24 October 2018
- Salford Business School: 07 November 2018
About the Fairs
|Medium/large business (more than 250 employees)||£100 + VAT|
|SME (less than 250 employees)||£50 + VAT|
|Third sector/public sector/Armed forces||No charge|
Each booking is allocated the following:
- A 3m x 2m stand space for your display stand/panels. We are unable to provide a panel on the day.
- Use of a table and two chairs.
- Brief information about your company and vacancies displayed in a handout for all students attending the event.
- A listing on the event website with vacancy information and a link to your website.
Please note: we cannot reserve or guarantee you a parking space. Parking at the University in term time is very limited, and where possible you are encouraged to car share or use public transport to get to the venue. Click here for information on travelling to the University.
You can sponsor this event to raise the profile of your organisation with University of Salford staff and students and with other organisations.
Standard* Sponsorship Package: £500 + VAT includes:
- Premier listing with company logo on event website with vacancy information;
- Company logo displayed prominently on the cover of the fair guide and marketing material (posters, emails, screensavers);
- Prominent stand position in the exhibition hall;
- Free room hire for 1 year to conduct interviews and/or deliver presentations;
- Targeted emails to specific student groups e.g. specific courses, degree disciplines.
*Maximum of two standard sponsors per recruitment fair
Email email@example.com for more information.